Errazuriz ambassador in the UK
We were recently delighted to meet Magui Chadwick, daughter of judge Eduardo Chadwick President and Owner, Viňa Errazuriz and Viňa Seňa. Magui is now the Errazuriz ambassador in the UK and as the deadline beckons we took some time to talk all things wine, wine photography and get some recommendations whilst we could!
1) Tell us a little about your role as Errazuriz ambassador in the UK, what does it entail?
The idea while I am here is to promote our wines in the top restaurants, high-end wine shops, wine fairs, and also to consumers, and communicate our story with a personal touch from the family, Chile and the winery. Also, I am doing wine courses to broaden my knowledge of the industry worldwide.
2) What have you most enjoyed about being in the UK so far?
The huge amount of tastings, fairs, art exhibitions and little markets that you can go to, they are all so much fun. Especially the tastings for me, are a great occasion to try different wines. And of course, being able to travel everywhere in Europe in only a few hours.
3) What do you miss from home in Chile?
I miss going horse riding in the countryside and vineyards and spending time on the coast having our delicious seafood. And only this last month, the sunshine 300 days a year!
4) What are you hoping to see in the Errazuriz Wine Photographer of the Year category this year?
I would like participants to surprise us, showing different perspectives of place, people, produce in the wine world and come up with new and fresh images...quite a challenge considering the success of previous years, so good luck to all our photographers!
5) What wine would you recommend for the perfect romantic Valentines?
Don Maximiano 2013 is definitely a good choice for sharing with your favourite person in a special occasion. With its intense black fruit flavours, great elegance and delicious texture, Don Maximiano would be a delightful companion for your Valentines celebration.
Errazuriz Don Maximiano Founder's Reserve 2013 is available at Majestic Wine, Harrods, Partridges of Sloane Square, Hailsham Cellars, The Wine Reserve, The Halifax Wine Company, Warren Wines, Campbell Moore.
Looking forward to seeing this years pictures!
- Premiering Pink Lady® Food Photographer of the Year Tenth Year – The Royal Photographic Society January 12, 2021
- Life Changing Inspiration January 11, 2021
- Sharp Shots! Tips and Tricks for Young Photographers January 7, 2021