International Wine Photography Day
We are very excited to introduce the first-ever International Wine Photography Day on Tuesday 20th November 2018!
The day is inspired by Errazuriz Wine Photographer of the Year, a category of Pink Lady® Food Photographer of the Year, and with the help of photography experts from sponsor Fujifilm, International Wine Photography Day will motivate people to share their most creative, innovative and finest photographs of wine and wine-related subjects.
Throughout the day Fujifilm UK will be supporting the event with their Ambassador, Chio Fernández, giving some top tips including how to light your shot, natural light and ambient light, styling your shot, from a minimalist look to
creating a story and framing for a perfect picture.
Everyone who takes part by posting a picture on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram on Tuesday 20th November 2018 using the hashtag #WinePhotographyDay will be entered into a draw to win a magnum (150cl) of Errazuriz’s Don Maximiano Founder’s Reserve 2010 and a Premium subscription to Decanter Magazine T&C's apply, see below.
We are looking forward to raising a glass to celebrate #WinePhotographyDay on Tuesday 20th November 2018, in the meantime why not look at past Errazuriz Wine Photographer of the Year Finalists for inspiration?
Terms and Conditions apply:
Everyone who takes part by posting a picture on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram on Tuesday 20th November 2018 using the hashtag #WinePhotographyDay will automatically be entered into a draw to win a magnum (150cl) of Errazuriz’s Don Maximiano Founder’s Reserve 2010 and a Premium subscription to Decanter Magazine.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Posts must be made between 12 noon GMT Monday 19th November 2018 and noon GMT on Wednesday 21st November 2018.
- Posts must include the hashtag #WinePhotographyDay
- One winner will be selected from all entries across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram by an independent judge appointed by PLFPOTY. The judge's decision is final.
- The prize will be: Magnum (150cl) of Errazuriz’s Don Maximiano Founder’s Reserve 2010 and a Premium subscription to Decanter Magazine.
No cash alternatives will be offered
- The bottle of wine will be delivered by an International courier directly from Errazuriz – the organisers are not responsible for the delivery of the wine. The country for delivery must be suitable for courier services.
- The Premium Subscription to Decanter Magazine will be arranged on receipt of the Winner’s email details and will last for one year from time of start.
- Only the contact details of the winner will be collected. This will be for the sole purpose of sending the prize and will not be retained after dispatch.
- The winner will be announced on Thursday 22nd November 2018 on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram using the winner’s relevant handle, and again on Thursday 29 November 2018 if the prize has not yet been claimed. It is entirely the responsibility of the winner to come forward and claim the prize. Should the winner not come forward by Midnight GMT 6th December 2018 the prize will expire.
The organiser of International Wine Photography Day is Food Photographer of the Year, Ltd Beech House, Kingerby, Market Rasen, Lincolnshire LN8 3PF
In association with Pink Lady® Food Photographer of the Year 2019
Errazuriz Wine Photographer of the Year is sponsored by Errazuriz- the premier family wine estate of Chile. Don Maximiano Errázuriz founded Viña Errázuriz in 1870 in the Valle de Aconcagua, 100km north of Santiago. www.errazuriz.com
Headline sponsor Pink Lady® apples- when it comes to snacking, you can’t get better than a Pink Lady® apple. Brilliantly sweet and delicious to eat, a Pink Lady® apple is guaranteed to get your taste buds dancing. Each Pink Lady® apple spends 200 days in the sunshine before being picked by hand. It’s this extra time on the tree that helps Pink Lady® apples to develop their unique personality, distinctive blush, sweet flavour and crisp texture. Pink Lady® apples are also packed with goodness – they are a natural source of energy and a single apple supplies a quarter of your day's vitamin C. www.pinkladyapples.co.uk
Decanter is Europe's leading wine publication and is read by experts and enthusiasts alike. It has an exciting mix of news, interviews with leading wine personalities, regional profiles, plus recommendations from classic regions such as Bordeaux and Burgundy to the new wine stars of the New World and beyond.
Decanter is essential reading for anyone interested in buying, drinking or learning about wine with an incomparable mix of opinion, features, recommendations and travel. Decanter also organises the annual Decanter World Wine Awards, the Asia Wine Awards and a number of leading wine-tasting events in London and China, including its flagship Fine Wine Encounter. www.decanter.com
Fujifilm: with over 80 years in the industry, Fujifilm is one of most highly regarded camera brands in the world. With our award-winning range of cameras suited to Pros and enthusiasts alike, they combine traditional styling with cutting edge innovative technology. All X series cameras are designed with the photographer in mind to "make you fall in love with photography all over again”. www.fujifilm-x.com